Form Cut strives to provide a turn-key service to customers — for on-time delivery of parts made to your exacting specification.
We provide the following processes in-house:
- Cold heading — Machines that allow us to form “nail” type parts with heads many times the wire diameter.
- Escomatic screw machine — Also known as Swiss Screw Machining. This method of fabrication will form multiple diameters on a part by machining or removing material.
- Four-slide wire forming — These machines allow us to integrate, on one machine, the cutting, forming, and stamping of high volume metal parts to tight tolerances.
- Knurling — The process where we can add straight, angled or crossed lines to your part to aid in retention with a mating part or material.
- Pointing — Adding an angle, semi-cone or point to your pins or other parts to aid in the insertion into another component or material.
- Thread rolling — Just as the name implies, adding threads to your parts.
- Abrasive deburring — As part of our process, we debur all parts.
- Plating after forming — Commercial and electronic grades available; please inquire!